25th edition of Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities
Art, culture, traditions, food and wine, meetings, events, sampling and
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL WORKSHOP B2B. Online from 7 to 10 September 2021
25ª Borsa del Turismo delle 100 Città d’Arte d’Italia
Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities
From 7th to 10th September 2021
Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities – Borsa del Turismo delle 100 Città d’Arte e dei Borghi d’Italia, now at its 25th edition, is the most important and consolidated Italian meeting event between supply and demand of Italian art and culture tourism.
The event, promoted by Confesercenti, will be held from 7th to 10th September 2021.
As usual, the core business of the event itself will be the international commercial B2B Workshop, which will be held from 7th to 9th September 2021 . The Workshop will involve specialised Tour Operators of foreign and Italian demand who will meet, on prearranged appointments, hundreds of entrepreneurs of the most specialized Italian tourist offer.
Registration is quick and easy . Just click on this link: https://is.gd/AE2021_TO
Moreover, Educational Tours reserved to Tour Operators, seminars and conferences for all professional operators, will complete the programme of the event.
In its history of over 20 years, Arts and Events 100 Italian cities has achieved important results:
- almost 2.300 Tour Operators who have participated in the various editions of the event, from all over the world;
- about 9.200 Sellers from all regions of Italy attended the Workshops;
- 59.600 were the commercial contacts made within the various editions for an estimated value of over 24.000.000 euros;
- 119 educational tour performed to let foreign Tour Operators better know some specific Italian territories;
- there was an average of about 70 newspapers and 10 radio/television crews which published articles, news, reports for each edition of the event.