24th edition of Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities
Art, culture, traditions, food and wine, meetings, events, sampling and
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL WORKSHOP B2B. In Bologna from 17 to 20 September 2020
24ª Borsa del Turismo delle 100 Città d’Arte d’Italia
Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities
In Bologna, from 17th to 20th September 2020
Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities – Borsa del Turismo delle 100 Città d’Arte e dei Borghi d’Italia, now at its 24th edition, is the most important and consolidated Italian meeting event between supply and demand of Italian art and culture tourism.
The event, promoted by Confesercenti, will be held in Bologna, from 17th to 20th September 2020.
As usual, the core business of the event itself will be the international commercial B2B Workshop, which will be held in Bologna on Thursday 17th September from 9:00 to 14:00. The Workshop will involve specialised Tour Operators of foreign and Italian demand who will meet, on prearranged appointments, hundreds of entrepreneurs of the most specialized Italian tourist offer. Registrations for Buyers are open on this website, please click here.
Moreover, Educational Tours reserved to Tour Operators, seminars and conferences for all professional operators, will complete the programme of the event.
In its history of over 20 years, Arts and Events 100 Italian cities has achieved important results:
- almost 2.270 Tour Operators who have participated in the various editions of the event, from all over the world;
- about 9.000 Sellers from all regions of Italy attended the Workshops;
- 59.000 were the commercial contacts made within the various editions for an estimated value of over 23.800.000 euros;
- 116 educational tour performed to let foreign Tour Operators better know some specific Italian territories;
- there was an average of about 70 newspapers and 10 radio/television crews which published articles, news, reports for each edition of the event.