21a Borsa del Turismo delle 100 Città d'Arte d'Italia
Arte, cultura, musica, cinema, enogastronomia con incontri, seminari presentazioni e
WORKSHOP COMMERCIALE INTERNAZIONALE B2B. A Bologna dal 19 al 21 maggio 2017
21ª Borsa del Turismo delle 100 Città d’Arte d’Italia
Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities
Bologna, from May 19th to May 21st 2017
Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities, now at its XXI edition, is the most important and consolidated meeting event between suppliers and demand of Italian cultural and artistic tourism.
The event, promoted by Confesercenti with the support of ENIT and Emilia Romagna Tourist Board, will be held in Bologna from the 19th to the 21st of May 2017.
As usual, the heart of the event will be the international Workshop that will see around 70 specialized, either foreign or Italian, Tour Operators meet on pre-scheduled appointments hundreds of the most specialized Italian tourism offer representatives. As a side event, Tour Operators will be involved in educational tours aimed at the exploration of attractions and touristic locations of the region.
Seminars and conferences on many aspects of tourism will complete the schedule of the event and will be aimed at the promotion of the “art and culture” product of our nation, focusing during this edition more attention on Italian music and cinema.
In its more than 20 years history Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities achieved important numbers:
– Almost 2000 Tour Operator from all over the world participated in the various editions of the event
– Around 8000 Sellers from all Italian regions attended these Workshops.
– More than 52 thousands commercial contacts have been established, for an estimated value of 21 millions Euros.
– More then 90 educational tours performed to let foreign Tour Operators better know and understand Italian territories.
– Around 70 newspaper and television troupes followed each edition.